Orders, Delivery & Returns
CDSI PTY LTD. Customer Service aims to make shopping worry free and easier for you. To be able to shop online via our website, you must have an account set-up with CDSI PTY Ltd. If you'd like to set-up an account with us, please fill in the Application Form here.
New retailers will start as a Proforma Account with CDSI. Once three (3) proforma orders have been made, you will then be very welcome to apply for a Credit Account with us. Please contact your Account Manager for a copy of the Credit Account Application Form.
Proforma Account (Bank Deposit or Credit Card): Once payment has been received, we will allocate the goods and aim to despatch within 72 hours. If paying by credit card, please contact Karen in Accounts on 03 9904 2900. If paying by bank deposit, please send payment to:
Bank: Bank of Bendigo
Account Number: 162337752
Please use your Order# as a reference and send receipt of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit Account: Orders will be added to your credit account and payment will be required as per the agreed account terms with us. Orders will be allocated and aim to despatch within 72 hours. A 2% fee will be charged for credit card payments.
(NOTE: Minimum order of $300. Most of our products have a minimum order quantity and must be ordered in multiples of the minimum quantity specified)
Whether ordering via our website or with one of our account managers, we have made browsing, searching and selecting items hassle free. Our Account Managers use the latest iPad technology (Field Folio) to show you our wide range of products, allowing for easy and quick ordering.
Our website also offers a quick and seamless ordering process. Whilst on any page of our website, you can utilise the search function at the top right of your screen. You will be able to search by brand, product, category etc Once you’ve found something you might want to purchase, simply add it to your shopping cart. Your Shopping Cart will stay with you while browsing our store. Once you’ve finished shopping, simply click on your cart and follow the prompts to the checkout.
Pre-order is available for our new and promo stock, as we like to ensure our customers can plan their buying and secure our stock before it arrives and potentially sells out. Approximate due-in dates are available via our website and upon request. As we don't hold stock, we encourage our customers to pay for their pre-order items in advance, to avoid disappointment and miss out once the stock arrives.
After something unique to your store? CDSI has a Bespoke Product offering, where we can develop any product you’re looking for. Choose the colours, styles, fabrics etc and we’ll do our best to develop a product you have always wanted. Anything is possible, so we’d love to discuss the endless options with you.
Your order will be delivered by StarTrack during normal business hours. Upon delivery, the goods must be signed for. If a signature cannot be obtained at the time of delivery, a card will be left informing you of how to collect your parcel during normal business hours. Parcels will be held by the delivery service for their maximum hold time. However, should you not respond to their respective calling cards and the parcel is returned to us as unclaimed, further freight charges will be payable for re-dispatch. Freight charges paid for the original dispatch are not refundable. The despatch time for an order is usually 72 hours from receipt of order, unless otherwise specified. We deliver Monday to Friday, between 9am and 6pm.
- Products may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore may arrive separately, but you won’t incur additional delivery charges as a result
- If you’d like to have items sent to multiple stores, please complete a separate order for each address. Separate delivery charges will apply to each store address
- We cannot guarantee delivery within our usual time scales to a small number of remote rural areas
- Delivery is free to metro areas, and we are more than happy to deliver to a freight forwarder within a metro area
- For non-metro areas, freight is calculated based on a percentage of your order and the postcode of the delivery address
- Delivery time guide as follows: VIC (1-2 days), NSW/TAS (2-3 days), QLD/WA (5-7 days)
**Please thoroughly check your delivery to ensure you received all items you signed for**
- We do not deliver to PO Boxes
- We only deliver to the specified account delivery address. We cannot deliver to a home address via the courier service we use
- We can however send small items via Australia Post Express Post at an additional cost
CDSI PTY LTD replaces any goods that arrive at their destination faulty or damaged. Notification of faulty or damaged products must be received by our Sales Department within 48 hours of your parcel being signed for. Under these circumstances, CDSI will provide instructions on how to return goods in an appropriate manner. These details can be obtained by email at email@example.com.
We will replace any undamaged item/s within 30 days of date of invoice, as long as the product is returned in its original condition, including its packaging and is accompanied by proof of purchase in the form of a tax invoice/receipt and/or packing slip. Delivery and handling charges on returns are not refundable for incorrect choice, and products must be returned to CDSI at your expense and risk. In order to process your return of goods, please be sure to include a note explaining the reason for the return, as well as your daytime contact telephone number so that our Customer Service team are able to contact you.
For information regarding the return of goods purchased online, please contact the Customer Service Department via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We always honour the manufacturer's guarantee period where offered; these are usually one year unless otherwise stated. Please see individual product pages for details.
Electrical goods are subject to the following:
- A repair service in the event of breakdown of any functioning part of your product, for the period stated by the CDSI PTY LTD guarantee.
- We'll provide the repair service without charge up to a cost equal to the original purchase price paid for the product.
- All repair services are provided by authorised service technicians.
- If we decide your product cannot be repaired, or is uneconomical to repair, we'll replace it with the same model. If it's no longer available, we'll discuss an alternative settlement with you.
- Occasionally, we may ask you to pay for the repair and claim the cost of the repair from us.
These service and repair costs are excluded from the guarantee:
- Repairs due to breakdown caused by use other than domestic by you or family, or by deliberate damage or neglect of the product.
- Consumer replaceable items including, but not limited to, batteries, light bulbs and other consumables.
- Cosmetic damage and/or non-functional parts which do not affect the normal use of the product including cabinet trim, scratches and rust.
- Work which relates to a manufacturer’s recall of the product.
- Any loss suffered as a result of not being able to use the product or any loss other than the repair or the replacement cost of the product.
- We reserve the right to charge for the expense of a service call when no fault has been found with the product after we have inspected it.
CDSI PTY LTD - ABN 607554334